Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oink Oink is this the flu?

About a week ago my oldest daughter had a sore throat, stuffy nose and was tired. This spread to Randy who added a cough to that mix, then it spread to Caley, Riley, JD and Hannah whom are still coughing, but not so much. They all complained of bad headaches.....which then Zeke was miserable for a few days and then AJ this morning walked into my room at 5am saying, mom I don't feel good. He has had a sore throat, stuffy nose, extremely tired and now added a fever. Its like a growing beast!! I assumed before it wasn't the flu because of the lack of fever, but now I am starting to wonder. So I sit hear brewing tea, nursing the beginnings of a sore throat in myself, hoping that I don't get all that plus some!! This would be a bad week to be sick. We have 3 birthdays this week! Randy turns 33 on Wed, along with Riley turning 5. It was an awesome surprise when we adopted her to find they had the same birthday and as Riley tells me they BOTH have R names. Then Zeke turns 3 on Friday!! I can't believe how old my 2 babies are getting...........

No comments:

Post a Comment