Friday, March 16, 2012

The internet....

Oh internet time, why are you so addictive! I have a problem its called I check my email and check this or that and then next thing I know too much time has passed. In fact I am guilty of it now as I write this post! I meant to do more spring cleaning but I checked something then something else and now here I am. I did have this random thought though, the problem with the internet. Before we had magazines to waste time reading but they had an end and then you had to wait for a new issue which took a few weeks. The internet is a never ending constantly updating magazine there is no last sentence close it up and wait another month. Its a total time sucker!! There is some great things about the internet, lately I have been checking out pintrest and my family has had lots of new and delicious foods to eat thanks to the new recipe source! Ahhh not sure where this post is going.... The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment