Friday, June 25, 2010

Got what we wanted!

We just got news that we will be able to rent the house we wanted the most. Its nice to know where we are going to be! Now we are just working out the details of the rent/purchase of this house. Its in the town we wanted to be in the most, the closest one we liked to my sister and it has enough bedrooms and an office for Randy to work out of!

Now I just need to learn my lesson and TRUST God and not freak out when it seems all hope is lost, because I am slowly learning thats when He loves to show up in a royal way. He doesn't leave his children to scramble He just arrives at the right time. He even promises to know what I need before I ask. Yet still I worry and stress and just like I do with my own kids He probably is rolling his eyes with a smirk thinking, this again, when will she learn. Luckily he is endlessly patient with me. Luckily he gave me a husband who is endlessly patient with me.

The second good news of the day.....Alex had written a story about how our family has come together and submitted it to her favorite magazine, Clubhouse (published by Focus on the Family) in March of 09. Today I got a call saying they had it were going to publish it in their November edition! Her dream is to be an author. She has lots of books she has started and stories she has written. She is a dreamer who makes dreams happen. She currently has a business where she makes friendship bracelets and donates all the money to orphans in Liberia and a girl in American with cancer. Now she has her first published piece and she is sooooo happy! Not bad for 12!

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! God is moving with all kinds of blessings. It's hard not knowing what's ahead sometimes, but sometimes it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete