Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gray hair....

So in the past couple years the gray hairs have started growing fast and furious! For the first time this weekend, Randy even noticed how many. My first instinct was to color them! I have the medium brown hair color under the sink ready to go. So whats the blog post about? I can't make myself do it! The curiosity has kicked in to see what I will look like if I don't cover it. Then it got me thinking, why do so many woman color their hair? Whats wrong with what our body already does? Why are so many women obsessed with looking younger, when the truth is we don't stay younger, we all get older? Then I thought I think too much...... So not sure yet if I will go for the color or let it go silver........I like the word silver better then gray....

2 comments:

  1. oh man! i'm 28 and they're spreading like wildfire! i started wearing the bangs down, but they're getting covered now. i just can't help it...not going silver yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to comment on this post :) My hair is going so gray but I said a long time ago I will not cover it. If God intended me this way, then this way I shall be.

    Thankfully my husband is happy to have me gray :)

    ReplyDelete