Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am a terrible blogger lately!

I would love to say that I have been so super busy doing wonderful and amazing things lately so I haven't had time to update. Truth be told....I just haven't had anything to write much about lately! Things here are turning spring like, and I am loving it. After the long winter days with no time to play outside, the whole family is relieved to burn off energy on bikes and wagons! We have had our house for sale for 3 months now and only have had 4 showings and 0 offers. I am trying to be patient while God works out the details. It is nice knowing we can move whenever and Randy doesn't have to be in another state to start a job without us! Still no news on when Liberia is going to pass new adoption laws and when we can bring Keith home. Our homestudy expires this month and we will have to update it or get a new one in Texas if we move before things open. Its funny I feel as though I should feel defeated and feel like he will never come home, yet I am hopeful. I explained to the kids tonight during our devotion, my experience in life has been that when God lets us walk through hard times, he never lets us walk in it forever. He is always waiting around the corner with a bigger blessing then we can imagine. So many times I have let myself fall into the trap of believing that because it doesn't look like what I planned God must have forgotten me....now through experience of faith, I KNOW the harder this wait for Keith, the more beautiful God's plan will be.

On to funnier news........ Zeke and I tonight had a battle of the wills, I told him if he was going to be nice and stay in his bed I would give him a kiss and leave the light on in the hall...he replied....no I think I will be rude tonight turn off the light. Then he took my kiss off his lips with his hand and handed it back!! Later I hear a little voice say......mom I am ready to be nice, can I have my fooch (which is what he calls a kiss). So I kissed him and he STAYED in his bed! Woohoo I win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment