Sunday, January 27, 2013

Looking back

I took a look today back at an old blog that I kept and read through some of the old posts.  Funny how we swear we won't forget stuff, then life happens and we forget!  The best parts of looking back over life is remembering the good.  Sure we know the mundane happened and we know it wasn't sunshine and roses all the time, but there is a lot of good.  I forget how little the kids were and how big they seemed at the time. As I am sure I will look back how little they were these days.  I am definitely not as good as a blogger as I used to be!  I tend to not talk as much about daily life, so I want to get back to that so when I look back here I have my memories.  Today is a lazy Sunday, Alex is baking cupcakes, Zeke is watching his favorite John Deere Tractor video for the 1000th time, Caley, Riley and JD are in a very loud game of Trouble and Hannah is in her room listening to music.  Randy and AJ met up with my brother in law to go to a food fest of spicy foods....I am not that brave.  We are still waiting on our I800 approval for Rosie from the US government so that we can send it Bulgaria where they can then take it to the court, finalize the adoption and then get Rosie's visa and passport.  Then she will be home!  We got new dressers this weekend to move things around to make room for one more, soon we will put up her bed and put her clothes in her drawers.  Its beginning to feel real!  After 2 adoptions get far and end its hard to believe this one is going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment