Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am very good at...

While spending a little quiet time with a cup of tea this afternoon and checking in on all of my favorite blogs, it occurred to me. I am very very good at reading about how very very good many of you are at wonderful things! I read about amazing crafts people make and then about amazing homeschooling ideas and then I read about amazing dinners people are making....Yep that's the extent I read it :) I think ohhh that is snazzy or that is a great idea! Then I close up my computer and I go back to doing what ever I was doing. So I salute all you crafty, baking, curriculum making, spotless home ladies of the blog world. You are my inspiration and maybe after I get the dog off my feet and my hiney off the couch I may just may try one of those delightful ideas :)

2 comments:

  1. FYI...just looking at the pic of your darling kiddos all in their matching clothes, I would guess you to be "one of those" moms also. My guess is that everyone has "together moments" as well as the other kind...it's all in how you capture it!

    ReplyDelete