Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We are in!

I have been MIA because we have been moving. We are finally in our new house. Almost all the boxes are unpacked and we are settling in. The house is great. It has the greatest bathtub EVER. Its huge, so big I am pretty sure I could bring in a floaty or 2. The kids were great through the move helping clean and carry boxes. In someways having 7 kids makes big things easier, yard work, moving...... Its nice to have a place to set roots. We are going to be putting in a big garden in the back and starting a composting bin. Some of our children have trouble with transitions, even when moving within the same town. So this past week my days have been filled with lots of limit testing. I am though not gifted in decorating houses, so I have a few boxes left with pictures and things that I wander around the house with and then eventually return it to the box. It will find its place eventually! My favorite room in the house is our new homeschool room. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!! So excited for you guys!!! Wish I was there to help you decorate! You know how much I love to decorate! :) We are coming your way the end of july or first of August, so we will have to stop in and reintroduce all the children! Maybe we need to rent a civic center or something in order to have both families together?! :)

    ReplyDelete