Tuesday, July 6, 2010

8 days and counting......

In 8 days we will leave our home and head to our new home! I can't wait to see what God has planned for us!! I have 77 boxes packed and still some more to go. The new house is all ready for us to move into. We have a deal with the people moving in to rent with the option to purchase. They have said they really want to buy it, so we are moving in faith that they will! If not in about 2 years my posts will be about selling our house up here! So we are at the wonderful part of the move, we have 6 days to pack up and after 7 moves we are pretty good at sorting out what we need. As of right now only one important thing (my phone charger) is in a taped up box, which we will need to reopen. I do love moving, I like the adventure of a new place to explore, the new house, the new neighborhood. I don't really like the new doctors and dentists and forms times 7 (although strangely enough I do love filling out forms). This move is different then our last 3 moves because we are moving closer to family. My sister and her family will be only 20 minutes from us!! We haven't lived that close to any family for the past 5 years! I am so excited for that.

I am looking forward to all the changes happening in our life. I am excited to move back to the south and I am excited to start homeschooling. Randy and I have wanted to move to this area for years, yet we always seemed to overshoot it or head the wrong way. For us, its like finally a dream we literally have talked about since high school coming true. Its a corny dream, but we just always loved the area and even before we knew much about it had a drive to move there. Life is going to look so different for us in just a week, its hard to believe!

2 comments:

  1. Awe...just love this. I can feel your excitement! Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God seems to move about the same time in our lives :-)

    ReplyDelete